Friday, April 30, 2010

A bucket of stuff

I know I promised some photos last post and I was a liar because I never put any up so here are some pictures i personally took with my very own camera:


























Its been at least one minute since my last update. Since then i've got a job at a pizza place (think the exact opposite of Pajanos and you've got it. They make pizzas with lamb and duck on them) so i'm working a bit, and when i'm not there i'm either cruisin the beach lookin for babes, or chillen in the garage liftin weights. But for real Trav and I have been checking out the sites and sounds of Sydney. Along with M.Gardner(cr8zy cute), Elle Green(hellintokyo.blogspot.com), and others. I'm still not sure how long i'll be here, but i AM sure its going to be longer than I expected. I'm not 100% sure on what i'm doing after either but as of now it looks like i'll make my way up to Singapore and get my Malaysia on and then do Thailand Vietnam Cambodia Laos and wherever else. But now i've got some stuff to say to a couple of people (in no particular order):


Brock-Italy. Get Ready you slacker.
Kyle D. - I miss you. The verse you wrote in the front of my bible is still a constant encouragement.
Danielle M. - Miss you big time. Paint me something fabulous
Dan Graves- Skype?
Cruddy Kentchick- Tell granny i said wuddup
Alex Burnett- Happy Birthday you grown up faggot, sorry i couldn't be there for the big day. I love you.
Ben lucas - get over here. i dare you.
Zack Hoag - All i wanna do is skim, skim, skim, skim....and see you (kisses)
Brice - Ditch your job and come on a trip with me. theres no future for you at the village.
Kyle F - If its the land of the free and home of the brave, how come there are so many people that aren't that brave lol



Thats all for now party people. Miss you guys all

Bryant

P.S. I know this isn't a fashion blog but i gotta say it.....to all my shawtays out there. .....black tights are totally in right now i think. so dress accordingly.

1 comment:

  1. Australia makes for pretty sweet pics... I need to go there. Or meet you out on the road somewhere... wherever you may be next.

    ReplyDelete