Sunday, March 21, 2010

A wizard in Oz


Well...i'm in Australia. I had a ton of fun in San Fran for the rest of my time there. A HUGE thanks to Alex and Destini for being 2 of the best hosts a boy could ask for :) I left SF Fri afternoon and flew to LA where I was supposed to meet up with Adam Hayward however he ditched me for a girl (predictable) ... I just hope things work out and they end up getting married like he was talking about. Caught my flight from LA to Sydney Fri night and after a 14 hour flight and a stop in New Zealand I was in Australia on Sunday morning their time. Landed and came to the place i'm staying and then went down to Bondi Beach to meet up with Travis Stone in the afternoon. Haven't really got any pictures yet but i'll put something up when I do.

Picture: Sunrise over the Pacific

No comments:

Post a Comment