Wednesday, March 17, 2010

San Franchesco


Hello everyone. I'm in San Francisco. Monday night a group of 7 or 8 of us drove over to Orlando to meet up with Kyle Fournier, Alex Burnett, Peyton Tanner, and Benji Lucas. We were going to go to Downtown Disney but ended up at a totally white trashy carnival type place called Old Town. It was everything we expected it would be and I think everyone had a blast. We drove back to Tampa, got in at 4am and I slept for an hour and then went to the airport to catch my plane. 8 hours and 1 stop in Denver later, I was here.... walking through this city. Got in, met up with Destini Bryant, Alex Gerhard, and Dre Brumdage and have just been hanging out with them so far. I got to see Amanda Evans last night as well, so that was a real treat. I am here for a few more days and then I fly to Sydney so i'll update more then.

Picture: A peek around the corner in San Francisco, California

No comments:

Post a Comment